- .Tax Tribunal Appeals
- .HMRC Seized Goods
- .HMRC Inspections
- .Civil Investigations of Fraud and Disclosure
- .Conspiracy to Defraud
- .Excise Duty Fraud
- .HMRC Criminal Investigation
- .HMRC Interview Under Caution
- .HMRC Litigation – Bankruptcy or Winding Up Proceedings
- .HMRC Regulatory Advice
- .Involvement in Tax Avoidance Schemes
- .Non-payment of Income Tax
- .PAYE and Payroll Fraud
- .Research and Development Tax Fraud
- .Tax Credit Fraud
- .Tax Dispute Resolution
- .Tax Evasion and Penalties
- .Tax Investigation Criminal Proceedings
- .Tax Investigations
- .Tax Tribunal
- .VAT Compliance and Inspection
- .VAT Missing Trader Intra-Community Fraud (MTIC)
- .VAT Repayment Fraud
For more information get in touch with our team
Tax Dispute Resolution
If you find yourself facing a tax dispute, it’s important that you seek the advice of a tax dispute lawyer that has lots of experience in this field. Tax disputes can involve anyone, at any time, and due to the regularly changing tax law in the UK, can occur at unexpected times.
Here at DPP Business & Tax, we understand that handling relations with HMRC can present its own challenges. To have a manage a successful tax dispute resolution, there needs to be a clear understanding of current tax law, as well as technical issues and the tax dispute process in the UK.
Our dedicated team of tax dispute lawyers have decades of experience in all areas of tax dispute resolution, including but not limited to:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Serious tax investigations under codes of practice 8 and 9
- Reviewing tax avoidance arrangements
- Overseas assets investigations
- The resolution of all types of tax disputes, including any disclosures
Choosing DPP Business & Tax to handle your tax dispute
If you choose DPP Business & Tax to handle your tax dispute, you will have minimal contact with HMRC, whilst still having the absolute final say on any negotiations made. We will prepare any disclosure reports that that are needed to bring your tax affairs up to date, as well as handling any meetings or interviews with HMRC.
Our policy is to make the tax dispute resolution process as stress-free as possible for our clients, whilst striving to reach an outcome that pleases everyone. For more information on our tax resolution services, and for reliable tax advice, contact one of our expert tax dispute lawyers for professional legal advice on your next steps.
When it comes to tax services, our solicitors have a reassuring amount of experience. We’ve been defending fraud cases for more than twenty years.
Additional resources are now being directed by HMRC to identify and tackle tax avoidance, tax evasion and organised criminal attacks on the system.