- .Director Disqualification
- .Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA)
- .Confiscation Order Proceedings
- .Restraint Orders
- .Anti-Money Laundering
- .Appeals to the Court of Appeal
- .Boiler Room Fraud
- .Asset Forfeiture & Cash Seizure
- .Commercial Litigation
- .Company Fraud
- .Dawn Raids and Seizure
- .Diversion Fraud Defence
- .False Accounting Fraud
- .Financial Fraud
- .Fraudulent Trading
- .Industry Advice
- .Insider Trading Solicitors
- .Insolvency Claims
- .Investment Fraud – Pyramid Schemes
- .Regulatory Disputes
- .What is Advance Fee Fraud?
For more information get in touch with our team
The introduction of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 meant that the term ‘money laundering’ was broadened, and so many businesses and individuals have found themselves at higher risk of prosecution.
At DPP Business & Tax Solicitors, our expert team of money laundering solicitors have handled many high profile cases, and are on hand to offer legal advice and counsel. We have decades of experience in handling cases involving money laundering and white collar crime, and can assist with:
- Money laundering investigations
- Preparing a detailed and strategic defence
- Challenging cash forfeitures
- Providing professional legal advice and training regarding money laundering
We will leave no stone unturned when it comes to analysing the evidence that has been brought against you, and will provide honest, impartial advice throughout the entirety of your case. We’re proud to represent individuals and businesses from a wide range of professions, so contact us today to discuss how we can help you.
When it comes to tax services, our solicitors have a reassuring amount of experience. We’ve been defending fraud cases for more than twenty years.
Additional resources are now being directed by HMRC to identify and tackle tax avoidance, tax evasion and organised criminal attacks on the system.